Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fab Abs

I have been procrastinating my work out sessions. The more I put off, the more weight I gain. Argh.

Starting today (actually I started yesterday but I wasn't serious) and with more seriousness, I will get my arse to start running and working out my abs by doing sit ups.

A friend of mine posted a video on how to work your abs and that it only takes 15 minutes to do it (with my work schedule and everything else that is all the time I can afford right now!).

So ... I am looking forward to do that when I get off from work today.

I hope I won't stop anywhere on the way home to grab coffee or early dinner with my friends. Hmmm that sounds tempting. I haven't seen my bestie in a while so that would be a good idea ...

NO.

I can do this! I can start my work out religiously ... starting today! I must!!

Wish me luck!

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment